Costa Rica has become a popular travel destination for people from all over the world, and especially from the United States. It's a convenient location, year-round tropical climate and 800 miles of coastline, making it the perfect destination for business or pleasure.
In recent years, some US companies have opened coastal offices in Costa Rica. The educated, talented workforce in the country is an additional impetus for various industries, including the information technology sector. And every visitor to Costa Rica, whether for business or pleasure, should experience what is characterized as the Pura Vida lifestyle. This open and happy culture tends to help people relax and feel at ease.
5 luxury accommodations to try while traveling to Costa Rica
Whether you're traveling to Costa Rica for business or pleasure, chances are you want to stay somewhere to really enjoy yourself. Make sure you book your hotel in advance to get the perfect accommodations for your visit. Check out these 5 luxury tourist resorts available in Costa Rica. These locations are selected based on location, amenities, and glowing customer reviews:
- Four Seasons Costa Rica Resort on Papagayo Peninsula: Located right on Papagayo Bay, this resort offers 5-star travel with full beach access and free wifi. The resort has many swimming pools, gyms, restaurants, bars, tennis courts and golf courses. This resort is the perfect getaway and full of different types of entertainment options depending on your needs and interests.
- Arenas del Mar Beachfront and Rainforest Resort at Manuel Antonio National Park: Located close to tropical forests, private trails and white sandy beaches, this resort offers stunning views and thrill-seeker activities. This resort has been honored with the 5th Sustainability Award for its Neutral Carbon Resistant Housing and Lush Quarter. This resort is ideal for nature lovers and adventure souls.
- PURE Condo Resort: Located in Heradura Bay, this 5-star luxury resort allows guests to immerse themselves in the Pura Vida lifestyle and relax by the water. This resort is located one hour away from the international airport, which makes the trip painless. This resort allows guests to enjoy a home away from home in beautiful apartments ideal for families, couples or those traveling alone. This location offers guests the opportunity to browse local shops and sample Costa Rican cuisine near restaurants.
- Tabacon Grand Spa Thermal Resort: Located in the heart of a rainforest near the exquisite Arenal Volcano, Tabacon Resort is a destination suitable for queens and kings! This resort offers guests something uniquely relaxing – thermal mineral spring rivers that have formed waterfalls, streams, pools and ponds. This tranquil nature allows guests the opportunity to relax and enjoy nature at its best. Tabacon has many amenities, including spa services, restaurants located in the rainforest and superb hotel rooms. This resort creates the most relaxing vacation for any guest.
- Fine Rose Blanca: Located in Santa Barbara, Costa Rica, this coffee plantation and inn is built right in the middle of beautiful coffee bean gardens. This resort is easily accessible, located just 20 minutes from the international airport. With breathtaking scenery, delicious dining options and refreshing access to the pool and beach, this resort offers a luxurious experience for every visitor.
As an agile software development company headquartered in the US with offices in San Jose, Costa Rica, we have appreciated all the great places to stay, whether you are visiting for work, pleasure or a combination of both. All of these resorts, described above, offer a unique visitor experience aimed at relaxing and capturing the lifestyle of Pura Vida. For more information on visiting Costa Rica, follow our blog to learn some interesting facts about the country and places to visit during your trip.