With this article today I will share 06 travel tips for single women travelers. So if you are a female traveler who likes to go solo and have safety concerns, then these hacks will certainly help protect you.
As a travel blogger, I always get emails from my readers regarding their safety when traveling solo or even with a buddy.
I guess we've all heard these lines:
- The world is not a pleasant place.
- This country is not safe
- You can be a target for locals
Well, screw this!
Yes, there are people who have bad intentions, but trust me, the number is much smaller.
I have traveled to many countries and places that were called hostile are the ones where I found the friendliest people.
Understand one thing is that there are certain situations that are out of our hands. So you better ignore it.
So with these 06 travel tips, I would try to help you protect your foreign lands.
So let's get started.
- Courtesy: Courtesy and a smiley face are one of the best things a traveler like you can do. In any part of the world, if you keep a smiley face and stay polite, most difficult situations can be solved.
- Saying No: Always have one thing in mind; if you smell fishy, say & # 39; Not & # 39;. Like most times, your gut feelings have an idea of what's coming up. For example, if someone is trying to be friends with you and you don't feel good about it, just say & # 39; Not & # 39; politely.
- Don't travel during the nights: Yes, this is another point you always keep in mind when traveling solo. If you are traveling from point A to point B, it is always recommended to cover the distance in the morning.
- Knowledge of fraud: Before you visit any country, whether it is the UK, India, Malaysia, Russia or another country, you need to do your homework on the various frauds that other travelers face. Doing homework is a must for everyone. So try to do your research. It will certainly help you figure out what to do and not do when faced with the same problem.
- Appropriate Dressing: In some cultures, people prefer modest dressing when visiting churches, mosques, temples, and other religious sites. Also, if you have tattoos, try to cover it as not everyone likes it. So always try to cover your body and not show your skin in some countries.
- Cab Safety: Always try to keep your belongings with you in the back seat, so if you have to jump out of the cabin you can do it without a second. Next, always keep the cab number, so that you can share the number with the police or your loved ones in any accident.
So here are my 06 travel tips for solo women travelers. I hope you liked it.